Sunday, May 29, 2016

Indiana in the summertime

Got the little scooter running while listening to the 100th running of the Indy 500. Everyone has their ritual but I like to listen to the race on the radio while wrenching on a bike in the garage. Congrats to Mr. Rossi on the win. I think the green grips on the black bars look pretty nice and the throttle is nice and smooth. The scoot doesn't run all that well, it shakes pretty bad, and the steering is sketchy. Like, real sketchy. So much so there's no way I'm putting the kids on there until I get it sorted. I took a hilarious on bike video but can't upload on my phone. It looks like you're on hallucinogens and you can hear the suspension hammering on the bumps. I'll try to post it later..
EDIT the video is too big to upload. I'll have to do it again but only one lap around the house. 


No comments: