Sunday, November 27, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving



The Thanksgiving weekend is drawing to a close and it was pretty nice having four days off. Had to use up a vacation day for Friday. My job is one of those where taking time off is a sign of a complete slacker. The owner thinks if your wife isn't pissed off because your at work all the time your not trying hard enough. I went to a family thing on the wife's side, and went to a friendly thing which had better food and was more comfortable but they were both nice. I got the Sprint home and stuffed it in the garden shed. The garagemobile is a mess. I brought the workbench home and set it up but I am still working on the walls. I need more insulation and some more paneling but it's coming along. There is sawdust, bicycles, tools and motorcyle parts as far as the eye can see. Well, if your eye can only see 22 feet that is. It's a small garage. Anyhoo, we put up the Christmas bush, ate a lot of food, showed off the baby, watched 7 episodes of Monster Garage, and I shaved my head. Cool green chopper eh? I dig green sparkle. Gobble Gobble.

No comments: