Thursday, May 24, 2007

Awwwwwww, I'm all warm and fuzzy


Well it's 80 degrees here so that nails the warm. We'll chalk the fuzzy up to genetics. Thanks for leaving the comments, dear readers. You should now be able to leave anonymous comments so do so but don't abuse it. I kind of feel bad now that I assumed no one was reading and some of you actually are. With that in mind I will do my best to continue writing as time allows.

So I rode the Honda to work today. Ran like a...well, like a Honda. The battery was a bit of a concern but I went out at 2nd break; pull the choke, turn the key, stab the button...Vroom.
Sweet. The shifter seal still leaks a little but that's an easy fix and it's not like it used to be. Two other seals used to leak like a seive. Needs some more TLC, a chain, and the emblems. I'll get a pic some time this weekend. Maybe. The picture is random, no credit sorry. Time for a taco.
Thanks again for coming back. Rock on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Surly,
I came to this blog some time ago via Lucky's blogroll and check it nearly every day. Keep writing. I read it.