Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Part two

Part one pretty much sums up the intent of this blog and part two is to explain the title. My Crazy Uncle and I have some fairly radically differing viewpoints on things. Occasionally I take exception to something he says and go off on a rant about it. Especially when he makes comments about Johnny Cash. The reader needs to understand I am a fan of Johnny Cash but not what you'd call a fanatic. In response to my maniacal rantings the Unk made a jab at me in reference to "The Johnny Cash Memorial Tabernacle". I thought that was quite good. I find it therapeutic to make fun of myself. It keeps me in check. That is why I decided to use that name for this blog. It really has nothing to do with Johnny Cash or an actual tabernacle. If you came here looking for something Johnny Cash related, I'll post a few links so as not to totally disappoint. If you wanted a religious shrine, again my ideology is not so much faith based as well...something else. If you were hoping for a church dedicated to worshipping Johnny Cash you have much bigger issues than I would ever hope to try and and address. I will, however, say this; I have no intention of offending anyone. I have nothing but respect for other peoples opinions. That does not mean I want to have them shoved down my throat. If you are offended by something I say (write), move on. You have much better things to do than worry about my dumb ass and my amateur philosophising. Now, on with the...whatever it is I have to offer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

test