Monday, March 15, 2010

Happenstance has changed my plans...

I've been busy with family stuff so no time to post when I'm at home. That said, here's a handful of this' and thats'.

First - I hope Dot and Little John (no relation to each other, other than both being Monon residents) are resting peacefully.

My Crazy Uncle has demanded rabbit helmet photos. The demand has not gone unnoticed and I will do a specific rabbit helmet post.

The Old Man is busy. Check out the tank he's building. He was worried it wouldn't come out right and I think it's the best one he's made. Nice job, Chief. I need to take a picture of it side by side with the tank from the pink bike. I won't let on what the pink bike is as it would spoil the surprise. Who am I kidding, the only people reading this are related to me... Anyway, you've come along way baby.

I've got grandiose plans for the summer. I will be thinking about them as I do dishes and laundry. Seriously, I have been working on the photography and changing my focus a bit.

I was also trying to work on a new blog just for photos or redoing this and I think I may have found a solution for that. Keep watching.

Kirk - thanks for the kind words about the monster truck photos. I'm sorry I didn't take the time to talk to you a bit more on Sat.

The blog title is a reference from a Wilco song...Enjoy


3 comments:

leroy99 said...

I am not related to ya but the pink bike suspence is just killing me! lol
That tank the old man is putting together does look to be a dandy though

Surly said...

Thanks! I'll have to get down to Dad's house and get some photo's of the pink tank.

tvi said...

HI SURLY,

I HOPE WE GET TO TALK AGAIN, AND THIS TIME NOT AT A FUNERAL.
UNFORTUNATELY WE HAVE A LOT OF OLD RELATIVES. WE'LL TALK SOON I'M SURE.

TVI