Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Chomping at the bit or Pixels, pixels everywhere and not enough to show

Custom Handlebars from N.A.H.B.S.
I've been all about photography lately and I still don't have much to show for the old portfolio.
I've never had a portfolio as such. To have a portfolio you need to have an idea of what you want to take pictures of. Willy Nilly has been the order of the day, so to speak. I'd say I need to focus but I pretty much say that in every post I make. I hope that those of you that read this have noticed the increase in post frequency. I will be posting at least once a week if I can. Posting one of my pics on all the blog posts is pretty important to me and I've done okay there. Keeping up with that and now getting out and shooting has to be the next step. The weather is warming up so there is more opportunity to see warm weather stuff like motorcycles and bicycles. The last night of the Golden Gloves is this week so I've got that, too. Last week was quite the learning experience. I need to work on a few techniques and hopefully get a few better images. I'm starting to ramble here but the point is I need to put together a portfolio. To do this I have to get out and shoot. So...that is what I shall do. As an aside, I updated the Flying Dutchman link. Maurice built a real website with a blog and is no longer using the old blog. Go check out his work. Rock on.

No comments: