Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Unofficially Official - A new project


In an effort to move my photography skills forward I'm going to do a picture each week as a self-assignment. The only real way to get better at anything is to do it. I need something to force me to do this because my life is pretty hectic at times and it's too easy to sit on my butt in my off time. That's kind of a funny statement considering I have only about two hours a day that I can do anything for myself. Actually, it's more like 120 non-consecutive minutes scattered about the day. There are plenty of weekly photo groups on Flickr and elsewhere I'm sure, but I think I'm just going to do this myself. The ideas I've seen don't really seem to be what I'm looking for. I need to do a little research but I'm commited to starting completing this. Once I get my plan figured out I will post my start date. If you have an idea of something you'd like to see leave a comment.

No comments: