Tuesday, February 01, 2011

IT'S BLIZZARDING....

That's a bit of an inside joke between me and a few of my former coworkers. I worked with a real nice lady at my last job who had to drive through the snow belt in this part of the country. One fine wintery morning she arrived a minute or two late and the first thing out of her mouth was "It's blizzarding!" in her high-pitched, of course I'll bake you a pie sort of voice. Ever since then, when there is a big storm I get or send an email with that phrase writ large in the body. Good times. Yeah, I guess you had to be there. The point here is we are saddling up to ride out a big ol' storm. As long as the power stays on at home I've got another post to finish. Stay safe and stay tuned.




And a little Blizzard of Oz for my Mom...



Now I'm off to buy seven snow shovels and all the maple nut goodies at Menards. I hope I'm not too late.

No comments: