Friday, May 18, 2012

Well, I've got good news and bad news.

Anyone who still checks in here knows I'm just too busy with life to post much. I love blogging, such as it is. My starting a blog actually provided the impetus for my uncle John to start a blog. Having that mutual pastime actually brought us a bit closer. It allowed us to communicate in a way we hadn't had before. His blog certainly went his way and this one has all but petered out. He used to leave comments about how I should come down on my little red motorcycle. I finally got around to doing that last year. I'm so glad I did. I won't be doing any motorcycle riding with my Uncle anymore. I went down and saw my Crazy Uncle on Wednesday. O.K., I lied about the good news. There is no good news. Uncle John ain't doing too well. As long as he's able he goes out in the garage each morning and listens to this song.

I hope it's good too, Johnny.

Love ya, Unk.


No comments: