Saturday, April 27, 2013

My Dad bought a motorcycle

http://shopteacherbob.blogspot.com/2013/04/now-its-spring-for-sure.html

Yeah, you knew that. He dropped off the plate and the weather was nice so I gassed her up and delivered the bike last night. Gonna miss that bike.

I rode the Viffer to work yesterday. I do love this one, too. It needs a chain bad so I'm going to have to park her until I get a little maintenance done. I need a special tool to adjust the chain. The ride seemed a little mushy so I need to see what's going on there as well. It could be that I'm just used to the old bike but if the heavier bike with a 90lb. weakling in the saddle seems mushy...might be time for a fill and drain of the forks.
The shock has a reputation for being lackluster so that's not a surprise.
Nice today, maybe I'll find time to take some proper photos.

No comments: