Sunday, September 05, 2010

How about a forgotten four-year old post? Congrats John and Julie

This is so strange. I was going through my old post drafts and I found this post wishing John and Julie well after having photographed their wedding. This was in July OF TWO THOUSAND SIX! How I forgot to post this I don't know. The couple have not even lived in this state for a few years. I was fortunate enough to see them a few weeks ago as they were in town. Congrats John and Julie on your fourth wedding anniversary about two months late. I'm glad I didn't wait four years to give them the prints.


  I had the opportunity to attend one of the most interesting weddings ever on Sat. My buddy John and his wonderful betrothed tied the knot. I swore I would never shoot another wedding but for John and Julie I gladly made an exception. John, Julie and thier friends live a bit of an outsider lifestyle. One that I have been very fortunate to have been a part of during my life. These are some of the most creative, free-thinking, interesting people you'd ever want to meet and they all seemed to come out of the woodwork for John and Julie's wedding at my Uncle Stick's house.







No comments: