Saturday, October 07, 2006

New feature?


I was reading the new Cycle World, as I'm wont to do, and I had an epiphany. After I cleaned that up, I decided to debut a new feature here at Still Life. The coolest thing of the week. Not a ton of fanfare and hoopla but perhaps it will get me to the 'puter and actually blog. As a show of good faith, I will not only give you one now I will try to double up if I fall behind. You may guess the coolness will be primarily motorcycles but since I (as time allows) write for Themotorcyclegroup.com also this site is not limited to bikes. That means I'm saving the best bikey bits for over there. Without further ado, the coolest thing of the week for the first week of Oct. 2006.
The Bimota Tesi 2D. The Bimota name has been around a while taking existing companies powerplants and doing thier best to improve on the sporting motorcycle. They dont get much more exotic than this. The Tesi has been the most forward thinking, technologically, of all the Bimotas. The new Tesi 2D is no exception. I won't be shopping for one anytime soon as the $40,000 price tag is (sadly) just outside what I have to spend. Also, check out the Vyrus Variant a brother to the Bimota. **I also made an update to the post below.**

No comments: