Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy Easter


I was going to write about my new brakeline for the Honda. I have not had the time to work on that so I'll have to come back to that. Monday night was nice 70 degrees and sunny. I got all my stuff together and poured the new sidewalk for the garagemobile. I won't bore you with the details but suffice to say my concrete looks like it was finished by a drafstman. That's because I am a drafstman not a concrete finisher. Not horrible, good enough for who it's for. Teusday the weather turned nasty. Wednesday the water heater went out. I have been working on that until Friday. I got the old one out and bought a new one Wed. night. I got the new one in position and made it work. I had to redo the water several times due to leaks and reconfigure the chimney as well. The new chimney location interfered with a heating duct so I had to redo that too. Anyway, I have hot water now and a new concrete pad for the garage. Enjoy your chocolate bunnies and ham if that's what your doing today. Rock on.

No comments: