Saturday, November 13, 2010

DeMotte Boxing Club photos


If you are here looking for the photo's from last nights Silver Gloves Fundraiser I will get them up as soon as all the photo releases are signed and on file at the DeMotte Boxing Club. I will not post photos of minors without parents permission. As my relationship with the Club continues I will be refining the process of making the photos available as smooth as possible. Thanks for all the kind words and thanks to Coach Jimmy, Renee, Chris Guzman and all the the others who helped out last night.  It was a great event and I look forward to seeing you all again. Thanks!

One other thing I'd like to mention - I made a small change with the domain www.surlycamera.com
This address used to come here to the blog and now it goes right to the main gallery page. The blog is still surlycamera.blogspot.com My business cards have www.surlycamera.com on them and if folks have a business card they are looking for the images so that takes them there first. There is a link to the blog from there, of course. I hope this does not cause any confusion.

No comments: