Sunday, November 14, 2010

Picture of the week 11/08/10 A deal's a deal

 Another busy week. Today I spent the day working on a project around the house that I've needed to do for a while. Throughout the day I was thinking of things I could do for my pic of the week. Well, the day came and went and I didn't take the time to create a picture for the project. I had decided to just make an excuse and play catch up next week. I was laying in bed and decided a deal's a deal and I know I've taken some pictures this week. So here ya go. This was the sunrise from Saturday morning. Yeah, I actually was out of the house before sunrise on the weekend and had the foresight to bring a camera. Sunrises/sunsets are wonderful things to behold when they happen but photos of them are pretty weak. So I've done four Pictures of the Week and I've apologized for two of them. Sigh. At least they were on time. I've got 48 more chances to step it up. Thanks for checking in.

No comments: