Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hot time at a wedding reception


That title is pretty awful, I apologize. I was helping out at a wedding a couple of weeks ago. We went to the reception hall which happened to be at a country club. We scoped out the location and then my friend decided to go to Ron's to get some fries. After about a half an hour side trip we come back to the CC and there are fire trucks and police cars and a crowd. It turns out that the valet parked this lady's car and while running back it exploded. The fire was pretty much contained to the engine compartment and no one was injured. My buddy saw me eyeing the seen while we were trying to load our gear in to the reception. "Go photograph it, you know you want to" So I ran over and got this. The cop standing there asked me if the  pictures were going to make the wedding album.  I should have sold this to the newspaper.

No comments: