Monday, February 04, 2013

Maybe time for a redesign


My life has changed a bit in the last few years. Some of the things have been out of my control but mostly I'm just trying to get a handle on my scattered approach to things due to my scattered mind. That said, I've mad no bones about having many interests. This blog pretty much evolved into a motorcycle specific blog and I've tried to keep it that way. That's cool; I've got no issues there. However, as Toni Morrison put it "If you wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down."  So I don't have all that many readers and the only reason I keep doing this is for a creative outlet to satisfy my id. That said, I think I'm going to just blog about whatever the hell I want, whenever the hell I want. If it ain't on Facebook no one will ever see it anyway right? I was thinking about starting a blog just for my interest in Mid-Century Modern architechture. Well, more appropriately my house and the renovations I want to do. I'd like to apply some of the MCM aesthetic to our house and make it a place that I want to be rather than the hovel that I perceive it as. I'm just going to do that here. Shit, I get about 6 visits per day. There's really no reason I need to be making this post. Seems somewhat futile. Hmmm...wasn't really my point when I started this post. I may broaden the focus of this blog. That's the point. I'm not sure why, or to whom, the point is being made. 

Here's a picture of a bass drum.

1 comment:

red said...

It's your little spot on the net, write what you want!