Monday, July 02, 2007

I'm glad I took some pictures

The purple car has been reduced to ashes. The engine, an original 40hp., now is tuned up and lives in my buddies 60 bug. The chassis is waiting to go to it's new home, someone's project. And the wooden body was set afire. I'm glad I took the pictures I did. R.I.P. purple parade car.
On a less somber note, my new bike has almost 200mi. on it.
My band played a summer festival thing this past weekend. We set up in front of the grandstand at the county fairgrounds and along with two other bands and bookended the fireworks. The fireworks were way cool. There were some vendors and such but the coolest thing was the dude on the Dresser sidehack rig pulling a trailer with a Jawa speedway bike. He was advertising speedway races at the same venue for next weekend. Bitchin. I'll see if I can get some pics of hot racing action.

No comments: